A Charles Penzone bridal coordinator can answer your questions, and recommend a plan to ensure you and your wedding party look and feel fabulous. Getting married within the year or looking a little farther out? It’s never too early to call!
Our bridal coordinators are here to help! Just ask, and they’ll give you great ideas for planning a “beauty shower,” a pre-wedding girls’ day, a wedding day event or a quiet spa day to take full advantage of your special practice session.
6-9 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Contact a bridal coordinator to schedule your bridal services.
- If you’re interested in our Beauty On Demand bridal services, they should be scheduled in this timeframe!
- Gather names and services needed for your bridal party to streamline scheduling.
- Begin a skincare regimen and hair removal program with your esthetician.
- Discuss your hairstyle, color, and length goals with your hair professional for your big day.
- Begin a manicure nail regimen to ensure the strength of your natural nails.
3-6 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Begin conditioning treatments on damaged hair and continue until your big day.
3-4 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Receive haircut & design, if your hair is longer.
- If you plan to add acrylic nails to your regimen, have your first set applied.
- Receive practice wedding day hair design and makeup application (get details on our Trial Services Page). Don’t forget your inspiration photos and veil! We suggest scheduling these appointments on the day of your bridal shower or bachelorette party to get the most out of your experience!
- Receive Xtreme Lashes eyelash extensions.
2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Receive haircut & design, if hair is mid-length or shorter.
- Receive acrylic balance.
1 WEEK BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Receive a facial, waxing services, color retouch, or highlights.
- Receive Xtreme Lashes touch-up.
1-2 DAYS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Relax with a soothing Grand Massage.
- Receive acrylic balance, GelColor application or manicure and pedicure.
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- Relax with us! With our team of professionals, you’re in good hands – we promise! Just make sure to wear a button-down shirt to preserve your finished look.
Your custom wedding day hair style may take more than an hour depending on how long your hair is and how complex the style. Makeup should be done after your hair is done and may take up to an hour.